Friday, October 24, 2014

The Blogger Girls...Review of One Indulgence: "...the chemistry between Henry and Richard was spot on."

A New Review of One Indulgence from:


Full Review by Heather C., October 24th, 2014: Click Here

[excerpt]
  • "It should have been hard for me to believe that Henry and Richard loved each other after only one night together and with all the mistrust, but somehow the author made me believe it.  I’m such a sucker."
      I want to thank The Blogger Girls and Heather C. in particular for giving my first shot at published writing, One Indulgence, the time of day. I appreciate the honest criticism and can't tell you how happy I am that you liked it. Hope to see more reviews of my stuff--since that will mean I wrote more stuff ;)--from you guys in the future =D. 
~ Lydia Gastrell

No comments:

Post a Comment